This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- The Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover refurbishment at the Magic Kingdom has been extended through to at least April 3.
- Hollywood and Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will once again offer breakfast beginning March 22. Guests will be able to see favorite Disney Junior characters for the Play ‘n’ Dine dining option. There will be a new a la carte menu that includes All-you-care-to-enjoy pancakes made with signature house-made batter; French toast stuffed with chocolate-hazelnut spread; Toasted open-faced salmon bagel; Four-egg scramble; Four-egg cheese omelet; and Plant-based egg frittata. More details can be found here.
- The upcoming Walt Disney Studios animated film, Raya and the Last Dragon is coming out soon and to celebrateWalt Disney World Guests will have the opportunity to try special treats themed after the movie. These treats can all be found at various snack locations at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! Find out what treats you can enjoy, including an ice cream sundae here.
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Raglan Road‘s annual Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival! The party will continue this year, taking place at the Disney Springs restaurant from March 12-17. More details on this year’s socially distanced event can be found here.
- Big River Grille and Brewing Works has reopened on Disney’s BoardWalk after its lengthy closure. Operation hours are currently 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, and 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.