This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- All Walt Disney World Resort hotels will be implementing an overnight parking fee. This new policy will only apply to Guests who book their hotel reservations on or after March 21 and will vary by hotel category:
- $13 per night for value resorts
- $19 per night for moderate resorts
- $24 per night for deluxe resorts
For more information about this new policy, click here.
- This Easter, Guests will be able to meet Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny in the Town Square Courtyard daily from March 19 through to April 1. On March 31 and April 1, there will be an Easter pre-parade featuring the Azalea Trail Maids, Mr. & Mrs. Easter Bunny, Daisy, Duck, Thumper & Ms. Bunny, White Rabbit, Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh, Clara Cluck, Hippos, Ostriches, and Dancing Chicks.
- Beginning May 25, Donald Duck will take over Dinoland, U.S.A. to celebrate Donald’s Dino-Bash! Feathered friends Scrooge McDuck, Launchpad McQuack and other more will be on hand to meet Disney’s Animal Kingdom Guests. In addition to bringing his own decorating touch, Donald will throw a nightly dance party.
- Star-Lord and Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy will take Guests on a musical journey with The Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! concert series at Epcot. Shows will feature tunes from Star-Lord’s Awesome Mixtapes. The group will take the stage at the America Gardens Theatre, five times daily from June 9 through August 19.
- The 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival will take place for 75 days total; occurring from August 30 until November 12.
- As part of the Incredible Summer, Toy Story pals will throw glow parties, called Disney H20 Glow Nights, at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon every Thursday and Saturday, from June 21 through August 11. During the event, special lighting effects will transform the water park like never before as Buzz, Woody, and Jessie throw a Beach Party inspired by their friend Rex from the Pixar short, “Partysaurus Rex”. Disney H20 Glow Nights is a a separately ticketed event will take place from 8:00 p.m. -11:00 p.m. Tickets will go sale March 19 and cost $55 for adults and $50 for children ages 3-9 (plus tax).
- This May, a new shop, DisneyStyle, will join Disney Springs West Side as the destination for apparel and accessories inspired by characters and attractions at Disney Parks.