This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be returning for Guests to experience this summer. Read more about this development here.
- Disney has announced that a new film will be added to The Land Pavilion at Epcot called Awesome Planet. The film will showcase the beauty, diversity and dynamic story of our earth. There is currently no word on when this film will officially debut.
- Guests will be able to participate in Cars related fun beginning March 31 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, like meeting Cruz Ramirez, as well as participate in “DJ’s Ready! Set! Party Time!” dance party.
- Disney Early Morning Magic at the Magic Kingdom will take place on the following dates in August and September:
- August 25, 27
- September 1, 3, 8, 10
- The band, Suroît will return to Epcot for a limited time starting April 17. The band’s infectious sound has embraced influences from Cajun, Celtic, bluegrass, and rock music. To make way for Suroît, Raffy’s last show is currently scheduled to take place on April 14.
- Beginning on March 26 as part of a test through May 4, Guests visiting Disney’s water parks will be able to receive all of their water park essentials with the Splash Pack Bundle. This package includes an entrée, beverage, dessert, collectible refillable mug, and Disney-themed souvenir towel for a conveniently bundled price. This bundle is available at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach. To purchase, Guests can speak with a Cast Member at Singapore Sal’s or Beach Haus.
- Mizner’s Lounge at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will undergo renovation in the coming months; as a result, the location will be closed for refurbishment beginning in April. As part of this renovation, Mizner’s Lounge will expand into the nearby space of Commander Porter’s, which will permanently close on April 4. Mizner’s Lounge bar service will move to the first-floor lobby area next to Garden View Tea Room. The temporary lounge location will serve cocktails and beverages, as well as light snacks. The Grand Floridian Society Orchestra will also move to a new location within the main lobby area.