This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- The queue for Stitch’s Great Escape will now operate as a character greeting location at the Magic Kingdom. For a limited time, Guests will be able to meet Stitch, at his brand-new greeting location. As a reminder, the Stitch’s Great Escape attraction is currently closed but will continue to operate on a seasonal basis for the time being.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is now sold out for Halloween night, October 31.
- The Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise will be returning aboard the iconic double stack ferryboat, the General Joe Potter. On select nights in December and January, Guests who sign up for Ferrytale Fireworks Cruise will enjoy specialty desserts and beverages and conclude the evening with viewing of the evening Magic Kingdom fireworks. The Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise will take on select Fridays and Sundays, from December 1 through January 28. Reservations are now open and can be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE. Cost is $99 for adults, and $69 for ages 3-9, per person, including tax and gratuity.
- Mobile Ordering will be available at Sunshine Seasons located in The Land pavilion at Epcot beginning October 10.
- The a capella vocal group, American Music Machine is no longer performing at Epcot at the American Adventure pavilion.
- Beginning October 10 the Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will not be performed from October 10 through October 22. During this time, additional entertainment will be available for Guests visiting the park. A new mobile stage is being introduced as a part of the show.
- The new Salon by the Springs at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is now open. The salon is located in the former Trout Pass Pool Bar and offers manicures, pedicures, and hair services daily between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. To make a reservation, Guests can call 407-WDW-SPAS.
- Disney’s Perfectly Princess Tea at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will begin at 9:00 a.m. every day except Tuesdays and Thursdays. The Afternoon Tea offering will be available from 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. daily.
- Additionally, the Beach Pool and the Beach Pool Water Play Area at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will be open from 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. The operating hours of the Courtyard Pool will remain 7:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.