This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Disney Channel Fan Fest, a fun and uniquely Disney experience for kids and families, is coming to Epcot! On May 9, Disney Channel Fan Fest will come to Florida during the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival over three weekends: May 16-17, May 23-24, and May 30-31. More details can be found here.
- The new Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue is officially opens at the American Adventure pavilion. At this new fast casual restaurant, Epcot Guests can enjoy traditional and plant-based barbecue meals inspired by regions across the United States. More details and photos of the new establishment can be found here.
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run has joined the lineup of Disney’s Hollywood Studios FastPass+ offerings and is now available in the My Disney Experience app for Guests planning their visit. Take a look at the current FastPass+ tiering here.
- The Disney Movie Magic projection show will return to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on select nights. This nighttime offering will officially return on March 13. The current “Wonderful World of Animation” show will run nightly through March 12.
- Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom will soon receive a new look. Work on these enhancements will begin in the coming weeks and will continue through early summer. Take a look at the new updated look here.
- The Walt Disney World Resort just introduced a brand new ticket add-on option for vacation packages called the Water Park and Sports Option. The Water Park and Sports Option, which is available for $70 plus tax, allows guests to choose between enjoying Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon or Disney’s Blizzard Beach, visiting The NBA Experience at Disney Springs, attending events at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, playing a round of golf or FootGolf at Disney’s Oak Trail golf course, or hitting the greens with miniature golf. More details can be found here.