This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- The menus are now available for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- An all-new Kidcot Fun Stop experience is now available at Epcot’s World Showcase! Families can collect traveler’s activity cards around World Showcase and carry them in their exclusive, complimentary Kidcot Ziploc brand bag, which is designed to look like a suitcase. After finishing their journey and visiting all 11 countries, Guests will receive a completion prize.
- Starting August 13, Guests can take part in one of two new Festival of the Lion King Signature Dining Packages. Both options include a three-course lunch or dinner at Tiffins along with reserved priority seating at Festival of the Lion King. The Tier I package includes reserved VIP seating at the show, as well as a commemorative cast photo and a specially guided safari. Tier I is $99 per adult and $49 per child age 3-9. Tier II includes priority reserved seating at Festival of the Lion King and is $74 per adult and $29 per child age 3-9. Two table service entitlements can be used for Tier II. Tax and gratuities are not included. Festival of the Lion King Signature Dining Packages will be available daily August 13-November 21.
- Walt Disney World Guests will also have the opportunity to meet Vampirina at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, starting on September 30. She will be joining her Disney Junior pals for breakfast at Disney Junior Play ‘n Dine at Hollywood and Vine. Then, later this fall, you’ll have a chance to meet her in the Animation Courtyard, and she’ll be part of the fun at the upcoming “Disney Junior Dance Party!”
- On Saturday, August 11, Chef Tony Mantuano will be hosting a special “Aperitivo Time” at Terralina Crafted Italian in Disney Springs. During Aperitivo Time, guests will gather around the veranda and sip on Italian sparkling wines and family-style bites which will include the Antipasti Tower, Fried Olives, Mini Rice Balls and assorted flatbreads. The event is from 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. and tickets are $50 per person. Tickets can be purchased here.