This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Early Theme Park Entry benefit for the Walt Disney World Resort will begin being offered on October 1. This option will be available for those Guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel and allows them to enter any of the four theme parks a half hour early, every single day! Early Theme Park Entry replaces Extra Magic Hours. More information can be found here.
- Beginning on October 1, for those staying at a Disney Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels, they will be able enjoy extended evening hours on select nights in select theme parks. Specific dates and parks will be shared at a later time. More details can be found here.
- Disney has shared that the Disney Dining Plan will be returning at a later date.
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic will soon feature a brand new scene themed around the Pixar film, Coco. It will be added added to Magic Kingdom later this year during the Walt Disney World Resort 50th anniversary celebration. Find out the rest of the details about this addition and take a glimpse of the new scene here.
- A number of restaurants are reopening (or have reopened) at the Walt Disney World Resort. They include Casey’s Corner, The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, Citricos, Trail’s End, Eight Spoon Cafe, and Dino Diner. Find out the changes to menus and more here.
- Walt Disney World has introduced the Disney Family Night Dinner. This family-style dining bundle includes a take-out shareable meal, sweet treats, and an original card-type game inspired by Disney friends. Disney Family Night Dinner is available from 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. through mobile order. Currently only two resort locations will offer this three-course takeaway meal that serves 3-4. They are Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort. Find out the menu offerings and more here.
- It is the time that runners have been waiting for. The return of in person races for the Walt Disney World Resort! runDisney will once again be offering races it will be happening sooner than you think! It all kicks off this November with the Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend. It will then be followed by the Walt Disney World Marathon, Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend, and the runDisney Springtime Surprise race weekend. Find out more details here.
- Guests will once again be able to stay at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. The resort will officially reopen on July 19. Find out what will be available AND what won’t when the resort hotel reopens here.