This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
Tom Sawyer Island and Liberty Square Riverboat are now closed for refurbishment at the Magic Kingdom. Both attractions are expected to remain closed through early 2021.
- Now open at the Magic Kingdom are The Friar’s Nook and Spring Roll Cart and on October 9 The Lunching Pad will reopen.
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, following food and beverage locations have adjusted operating hours. They are:
- Backlot Express: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Ronto Roasters: 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- PizzeRizzo: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Disney Springs will be extending its operating hours. Beginning October 9, the shopping and dining district will be closing at 11:00 pm on Friday and Saturdays. It will still close at 10:00 p.m. during the remainder of the week.