This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Mobile Ordering will be coming soon to five Magic Kingdom restaurants this summer. Guests will be able to use this new system at Tomorrowland Terrace, Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, Pinocchio Village Haus, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café and Columbia Harbour House. There is no word on the official roll out date for these restaurants, just yet. Take a look at how the Mobile Order System works here.
- The Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival in Epcot’s Future World is closing for a short refurbishment later this month from June 12 through to June 18.
- From June 18 – July 4, at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, a few attractions will open earlier than normal. Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail will be opening at 8:45 a.m. daily and Maharajah Jungle Trek at 9:00 a.m. Both animal trails will continue to close at 7:30 p.m.
- Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away will be temporarily unavailable through June 15 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, returning to the park on June 16. When the show returns, it will be using new mobile stages that will be put in place each morning and removed after the final performance of Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away each evening, allowing for even more space for Guests to enjoy the evening’s nighttime spectaculars.
- The all-new Express Transportation Summer Pass is available exclusively to Passholders for $59, and offers the Express Transportation service between theme parks through to August 10. The Summer Pass offers a significant discount over regular pricing of $19 for a single day ticket, or $29 for a 7 day multi-day ticket. Express Transportation is for those with Park Hopper Passes and it enables Guests to travel conveniently between theme parks by picking them up and dropping them off by Disney Transportation from directly inside the parks.
- Tickets are now on sale for the 2017 Night of Joy concerts at ESPN Wide World of Sports. This year, guests attending the event will be able to buy a concert only, or a concert plus theme park ticket for either evening, or for both nights. For more information, please check out our Night of Joy page.