This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- As a reminder, Toy Story Mania will not be available to Guests from June 11-18 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios as work continues on the ride’s new entrance and queue. When the attraction reopens on June 19, Guests will continue to enter and exit the attraction on Pixar Avenue until Toy Story Land officially opens.
- A new musical group, known as Blueberry Grass Band will perform on the Mill Stage in Canada at Epcot from June 13 to August 26. This six-person group hails from Quebec and infuses French and English Canadian hits. Shows will be held Wednesdays through Sundays at 2:15 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 5:00 p.m., 6:15 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
- Guests can begin booking 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival grand tasting events, seminars, and demos on June 14. New bookable events this year include Sunday Brunch with the Chef, which features a brunch buffet hosted by celebrity culinarians such as Tiffani Thiessen, Richard Blais and more. On Fridays through Sundays, Guests can learn from food & beverage industry pros at Food & Beverage Pairing events.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ at Disney Springs will introduce the Rise & Shine Southern Brunch beginning June 24. On Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Guests will find an all-new brunch menu featuring southern comfort foods, including a Sunrise Burger topped with pecan-smoked bacon, a fried egg, white cheddar, and tomato-bacon jam, or the Country Benedict, an open-faced big biscuit with griddled country ham, two poached eggs and house-made hollandaise. There’s also new bacon and pecan doughnuts drizzled with caramel.
- The Walt Disney World Resort has lifted blackout days from June 8 to June 29 for Weekday Select and Silver Passholders. In addition to that, Gold and above Passholders can bring a friend or family member to the parks and park-hop with a 1-day ticket for $79.