This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- The high-jinks have ended at Whispering Canyon Cafe. Disney is reassessing the restaurant’s offerings.
- Now, if you buy single day Walt Disney World tickets, there is a a new ticket option. With this new ticket, three FastPass+ experiences are selected for you to use that will be automatically linked to your ticket. Tickets are sold with FastPass + selections and the FastPass windows already pre-determined. Guests will be able to choose from variety of FastPass+ groupings for each park, although headliners are not included.
- With the approaching debut of Toy Story Land, Toy Story Mania at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will see a brief closure. As construction on the ride’s new entrance and queue continues, Toy Story Mania will not be available for Guests to experience from June 11 to 18. When the attraction reopens, Guests will continue to enter and exit the attraction on Pixar Avenue until Toy Story Land opens.
- Now, three additional table service restaurants have been added to the list of Magic Kingdom restaurants where Guests can choose to enjoy alcoholic beverages. Options will include beers, wines, ciders, and more at The Plaza Restaurant, Crystal Palace, and The Diamond Horseshoe.
- Last summer at the D23 Expo, Disney officially announced that a one-of-a-kind, space-themed restaurant would be coming to Epcot. The space-themed restaurant will offer Guests amazing meals and a spectacular view from high above Earth. Recently Disney shared that the restaurant will be built in a newly-developed area located between Mission: SPACE and Test Track. The new restaurant will be operated by the Patina Restaurant Group.