This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Disney will be celebrating the 35th anniversary of Epcot on October 1 with special entertainment and merchandise. There will be a commemorative guide map that will be offered. The celebration will begin at 10:01 a.m. at the Fountain View stage with performances by Mariachi Cobre and Voices of Liberty. There will also be special Epcot 35th anniversary merchandise. Finally, a special edition of Illuminations Reflections of Earth will take place at 9:00 p.m.
- The 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Arts will take place from January 12 to February 19. This year, the festival will take place 7 days a week, with special entertainment offerings planned for each weekend.
- For those who dine at Restaurant Marrakesh in the Morocco pavilion at Epcot, if you have a child 12 or under, they can now receive complimentary henna tattoos. Children must order a meal to take advantage of this offer.
- Savannah Bee Company is now open in a brand-new retail space in The Landing at Disney Springs next to The Ganachery. The location will offer all-natural honeybee-inspired body and beauty products, as well as a variety of delicious, artisanal honey.
- Vince Camuto has closed. Coach will open in it’s location, selling modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections for women and men. Product offerings include bags, small leather goods, footwear, ready-to-wear, outerwear, watches, weekend and travel accessories, scarves, sunwear, fragrance, jewelry, and related accessories. The store will open fall 2017.
- Paddlefish at Disney Springs is inviting guests on board for its first-ever, “Rooftop Cocktails and Cooking 101” class. The class will be hosted on Saturday, September 30 at 2:00 p.m. on Paddlefish’s rooftop deck. During the two-hour-long class, guests will get to sample and learn how to make high-quality cocktails using ingredients they have at home as well how to pair wines for their next dinner or party. After that, Executive Chef Steve Richard will demonstrate how to make Paddlefish’s fan-favorite Lobster Guacamole. Space for this event is limited. Tickets are available for $50 per person and can be purchased online at Eventbrite.