This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Tickets are now on sale for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- The new fireworks show, Happily Ever After has debut at the Magic Kingdom. The show lasts 18 minutes and combines fireworks with projection technology to create a memorable experience.
- Beginning May 26, a sneak peek of Cars 3 is being presented inside One Man’s Dream at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Guests can view this sneak preview as well as a display of artwork and character maquettes used in the production. This preview will last through June 25.
- Savannah Bee Company, will soon have a new sweet spot at Disney Springs. The store will be transitioning from its kiosk in Disney Springs to a larger retail space (formerly occupied by Sound Lion) and is scheduled to open in The Landing by the end of summer 2017.
- The D-Living store is now selling items related to summer and the outdoors.
- Beginning today, The Market at Ale & Compass has officially opens to Guests at Disney’s Yacht Club. It is a converted space that will be offering food and beverage items, providing Guests an easy on-the-go experience. It will operate from 6:00 a.m.-11:30 p.m. daily. Here Guests will find handmade salads, sandwiches, healthy snacks, breakfast pastries, expanded coffee offerings and more at this quick-service dining location.
- In addition, Captain’s Grille will now relocate to Ariel’s on May 26 until fall 2017 due to refurbishment. Now, the final day of operation for Captain’s Grille and Ale and Compass Lounge will be May 24.
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort will be celebrating the Fourth of July with a ticketed event that will cost $120 plus tax for adults, and $59 plus tax for ages 3 – 9. Along with specialty alcoholic drinks, the menu will include grilled steak and shrimp, with desserts served on the Marina. Guests will also be able to watch the Magic Kingdom’s fireworks from the resort.