This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Annual Passholders can now take advantage of reserved seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series shows on a first-come, first serve basis. This offering will be available through November 13. To take advantage of the reserved seating, eligible Guests should visit the current Annual Passholder button pick-up location inside of the Festival Center to get a badge for either the 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., or 8:00 p.m. performance of the Eat to the Beat Concert Series. A separate queue will be available on the left-hand side of America Gardens Theatre, near Japan, for Annual Passholders with a reserved seating badge.
- Starting in November, Epcot will welcome a new interactive show: The SpectacuLAB. Here, guests will be invited to join a group of real scientists (and their tech-savvy intern) for a series of thrilling experiments that put scientific principles like ultrasonic pressure, barometric pressure, acceleration, and force to the test. Guests will be able to discover how these scientific principles actually form the foundation of some of the most amazing technologies we enjoy today. Walt Disney World will collaborate with sponsor Murata, a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of advanced electronic components, and Science from Scientists, a nonprofit organization that aims to improve STEM literacy at schools.
- Disney on Broadway Dining Packages are now on sale for next year’s Epcot International Festival of the Arts. The festival takes place from January 12 to February 19. Disney on Broadway Dining Packages offer Guests the ability to enjoy a meal at one of the participating Epcot restaurants and priority seating for a performance of the Disney on Broadway concert series.
- When Toy Story Land opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018, Guests will be able to stop at a quick service window called Woody’s Lunch Box. Here, Andy has used his lunch box and thermos to create a spot that will serve up tasty meals and old-fashioned soda floats. To bring this location to life, Walt Disney World will partner with Mini Babybel, the creamy, red-wax-wrapped cheese. As part of the alliance, Mini Babybel will be prominently featured at the quick-service window within Toy Story Land.
- Jingle Cruise, the holiday overlay edition of the Jungle Cruise, will opens November 2 for the Christmas season at the Magic Kingdom.
- Disney Springs will be celebrating the upcoming release of Coco with a Coco Family Celebration. Taking place 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. in Exposition Park on the West Side, you’ll be able to experience live music, specialty food, themed décor and family activities inspired by the world of Coco. During the weekends, kids can enjoy a variety of additional themed games, activities, and face painting.