This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- The Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade has returned to its 3:00 p.m. showtime at the Magic Kingdom.
- Guests visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom should keep in mind that Kali River Rapids is undergoing its annual refurbishment and will be closed until late March.
- Experience the world of The Incredibles beginning January 18 as you enjoy all things Super at Pixar Place. Guests will be able to meet Edna Mode, as well as see original Super Suit designs, her many awards and accolades, sketches, and much more. Take part in a dance party where you’ll learn new dances, play great games, and have the chance to meet the biggest names in Supers, Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Frozone. In addition, Jack-Jack has gone missing and it’s your turn to follow his trail throughout the street party. He’s demonstrating his many powers, so there’s always something new to find and interact with. Joined with its own hashtag, this experience is extremely shareable with friends and family on social media. Finally, visit Municiberg Gifts for merchandise offerings including apparel, novelty hats and toys or grab a bite at the Neighborhood Bakery featuring local favorites including the Num Num Cookie, Hero Sandwich, and Mrs. Incredible’s Mask with Cheese.
- Starting January 18, step inside the world of Monsters, Inc. to meet and greet with Mike Wazowski and James P. “Sulley” Sullivan at Walt Disney Presents.
- Kevin from the film Up! will soon make her way to Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Kevin is expected to arrive at the park sometime next month.
- AMC Disney Springs 24 Theatres will soon be getting some major upgrades. The theater will begin work to expand their current number of dine-in theatres, enhance the existing dine-in theatres with recliners, and refresh the restrooms, concession area, and bars.
- D-Luxe Burger will continue to serve breakfast daily from 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. The menu includes breakfast sandwiches, breakfast burgers, chicken biscuits, fries with sausage gravy or béarnaise sauce, and more.