This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- To celebrate Halloween, the Magic Kingdom will be holding the Disney After Hours Boo Bash. (Which means that Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will not be happening this year.) The Disney After Hours Boo Bash will take place for 23 select nights from August until October. There will be cavalcades, trick or treating, entertainment, attractions, and more. Find out all the details, as well as ticket pricing here.
- Tusker House, located in the Africa section at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be open again beginning June 20! When the restaurant returns, it will offer a family-style menu with African-inspired flavors. In addition, it will be a character meal, however, you won’t be able to hug your favorite characters like you could before. Instead, Guests will be able to snap distanced selfies. Guests will be able to see Donald, as well as some of other favorite Disney friends. More details, including a look at the menu can be found here.
- Club Level will be returning for Guests staying at the Walt Disney World Resort. Club Level will be reopening later this year at:
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Royal Palm Club – September 16
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – September 23
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – September 26
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – December 16
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – December 16
Find out more details here.