With Walt Disney World recently reopening their parks, many people are once again planning to return to the magic. But, in their announcement, Walt Disney World indicated that the first resorts to open would be the Disney Vacation Club (DVC) Resorts. Unless you are a Disney Vacation Club member, or related to someone who is, you may have never stayed in a Disney Vacation Club resort before. So, let’s take a look at some of the reasons you might want to consider booking a stay in a Disney Vacation Club resort on your next trip to Walt Disney World.
One of the most loved Disney Vacation Club resorts in Walt Disney World is Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Villas. Similar to most Disney Vacation Club resorts, part of this resort is considered the hotel side, while villas are designated as the DVC portion of the resort. Disney’s Beach Club Villas offer studios, one bedroom and two bedroom villa options. So, what is there to love about Disney’s Beach Club Villas?
Here are five reasons to stay at Disney’s Beach Club Villas!
1. One of the most cited reasons for booking a stay is because of the incredible pool! A lazy river, sand-bottomed portion of the pool and a water slide out of a pirate ship adorn Stormalong Bay at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. Children of all ages could spend an entire day just enjoying the pool areas at this resort.
2. The rooms at Disney’s Beach Club Villas give you more space and some basic amenities of home to allow you to spread out and feel more comfortable during your trip! All of the Villas provide a kitchenette or full-size kitchen, with fridge and microwave, and multiple sleeping accommodations.
3. Do you hate waiting for Disney transportation? Disney’s Beach Club Resort is within walking distance to two of the main theme parks. Epcot is just a short walk away, leading you into the International Gateway entrance near World Showcase in the back of Epcot. Disney’s Hollywood Studios is about a mile walk away, which took about twenty minutes for our family. It beat having to wait for transportation after the parks closed at night!
4. Disney’s Beach Club Villas offer easy access to one of Disney’s newest transportation systems, the Disney Skyliner. You can board the Skyliner at the International Gateway entrance to Epcot. The Disney Skyliner can take you to Disney’s Hollywood Studios if you prefer not to walk, or will whisk you away to experiences at other resorts, such as dinner at the new Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort or Topolino’s Terrace at Disney’s new Riviera Resort.
5. Speaking of delicious food and fun entertainment options, Disney’s Beach Club Resort offers fantastic dining options, such as Beaches and Cream where your family can indulge in the infamous Kitchen Sink Sundae. By staying here, you are also right across from Disney’s BoardWalk Entertainment area. Enjoy a stroll in the evenings along the boardwalk and enjoy additional dining and entertainment available there!
Have you ever stayed at Disney’s Beach Club Villas? What did you love about your stay? Tell us in the commentsor on Facebook or Twitter!
Did you like this article? Make sure to share it with your friends! Check below for easy ways to share!
When I am not teaching or running one of our three kids to their activities, sports and clubs, our family can be found lounging by the pool at the Polynesian (our DVC home resort) or riding People Mover in Magic Kingdom.