This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration is returning to Disney’s Hollywood Studios beginning October 5.
- Beginning October 8, Chefs de France in the France pavilion at EPCOT will reopen for lunch and dinner. More details can be found here.
- Weekdays at Disney Springs is a new discount offering taking place at several restaurants, Monday-Thursday through October 29. Here, participating locations are offering at least one featured menu item at a 20% discount. More details can be found here.
- The Grand Floridian Society Orchestra will no longer be available at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort. The band had performing as part of a limited-time run as the Disney Society Orchestra and Friends at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Their last performance day will be Saturday, October 3.
- The Walt Disney World Resort shared more details about the changes coming to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. The arrival experience will be taking on a whole new look with an enhanced entryway that will debut just in time for the resort hotel’s 50th anniversary. In addition, enhancements will also be made to the lush gardens and fountains found in the front of the resort. Finally, the entryway will feature dramatic lighting elements, including beautiful chandeliers inspired by glass floats, fishing nets and oversized bamboo elements, which will match the existing grand chandelier in the resort lobby. More details can be found here.