This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- The iconic Electrical Water Pageant has returned to delight Guests throughout the Magic Kingdom resort area. Since 1971, the Electrical Water Pageant has been shown on the Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake, with a wonderful light display and medley of classic tunes. Guests can watch the Pageant from viewing spots along the shore at these locations at these approximate times:
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – beginning at 8:45 p.m.
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – beginning at 9:00 p.m.
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – beginning at 9:30 p.m.
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground – beginning at 9:45 p.m.
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – beginning at 10:00 p.m.
- Details were revealed regarding the upcoming Taste of EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival. The festival is scheduled to run March 3 through July 5. Find out what to expect during the longest Flower and Garden Festival yet here.
- Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney’s Animal Kingdom has brought a brand new encounter to the savanna. A new species of Nigerian dwarf goats are now able to be seen along the journey. More details here.
- Fit2Run, the runner’s superstore, opened in a new location in the Town Center at Disney Springs. The new Fit2Run can be found just across from Sugarboo. As with the original West Side location, you can expect a range of both men’s and women’s running shoes and apparel.
- To give Walt Disney World Guests a convenient way to shop, merchandise locations will provide package pickup service at Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park from December 20 – January 2. Guests who choose package pickup will have their theme park merchandise delivered to a location within the park near the front entrance. More details here.
- The El Mercado de Coronado food court at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort has reopened. The quick service restaurant opens beginning at 7:00 a.m. and closes at 10:00 p.m. each day.