This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Starting August 16 and continuing through rest of the year, the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade will take place at 2:00 p.m. daily at the Magic Kingdom . The parade return to the 3:00 p.m. time period starting sometime in January 2020.
- Several galactic experiences within Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios are now taking reservations. Guests can now make reservations to create a lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop, build a droid at Droid Depot, or have a drink at Oga’s Cantina. Details can be found here.
- Three new food and beverage additions are coming to Disney Springs later this year. There will be the Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet food truck, Sunshine Churro, and a new Ample Hills Creamery location. More details can be found here.
- The Chicago-based “Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises” will open its first restaurant, Beatrix at Disney Springs on the West Side. Beatrix will feature a full-service restaurant, coffee bar and lounge, grab-and-go market, fresh-squeezed juices and an in-house bakery. The menu highlights healthful comfort food including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options, fresh-squeezed juice cocktails and an American beer and wine selection. Full details can be found here.
- Curl by Sammy Duvall at Disney Springs will have its final day of operation on August 15.
- Guests will be able experience magical makeover experiences at the brand-new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique location at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. This third Walt Disney World location invites young princesses and knights to step into their very own dream come true. Details can be found here about this third location.