If you are a dessert fanatic, then you are going to want to head to Disney Springs! As we move through the rest of the year, there will be three brand new options that you will not want to miss out on trying!
The first will be a brand new food truck featuring one of my favorites…edible cookie dough! Called Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet, this will be a brand new food truck offering with a fantastic menu. Options will include:
- Springs Candy Taco – Candy Monster Cookie Dough, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry served in a waffle taco
- Minnie Mouse Taco – Peanut Butter Fluff Cookie Dough, caramel sauce, whipped cream, a cherry, and a chocolate Minnie bow served in a waffle taco
- Celebration Parfait – Celebration Cookie Dough with Celebration Mickey cake, vanilla custard, strawberries, whipped cream, and a cherry
- Mickey or Minnie Funnel Cake – funnel cake topped with powdered sugar and Mickey or Minnie-shaped cookie dough
- Cookie Dough Cup or Cone – Flavors include Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Fluff, Celebration, Cookies and Cream, Candy Monster, and Cold Brew
This new cookie dough food truck will open later this month and will be parked near the other food trucks across from Candy Cauldron at Disney Springs West Side.
Another new sweet addition will be churros!
Sunshine Churro carts will be found on both the Marketplace side and on the West Side. These carts will serve up a variety of classic and gourmet churros. Flavors will include things like watermelon, salted caramel, strawberry cheesecake, fruity cereal, and cookies and cream. You can even try churros dipped in milk chocolate or chocolate-hazelnut spread. Sunshine Churro will also be opening later this month.
Finally, one of my personal favorites is expanding! Ample Hills Creamery, which is currently found at Disney’s BoardWalk will also have a presence in Disney Springs. Located on the West Side, the ice cream shop will offer their popular handcrafted ice cream and mix-ins (like brownie bites, oatmeal lace cookies and butter pecan brittle….but it’s all about the gooey butter cake.)
As if there weren’t enough great foodie options at Disney Springs, now we have some fantastic new offerings to choose from. The question is….which one do I go to first?