This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- This week, Walt Disney World tickets increased in price. Overall, a one-day Walt Disney World ticket still starts at $109 but now the ticket tops out at $159. For a 10-day ticket, the cost now ranges from $47 per day up to $61 per day. For more information, read our blog post.
- A brand new crêperie was announced for the France Pavilion in Epcot. Scheduled to be built in an all-new location near the upcoming Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure attraction, the new crêperie will offer table service dining as well as a quick-service stop for guests craving savory crepes and sweet crepes.
- The Disney’s Hollywood Studios parking lots will be changing names. On March 19, each section will be renamed to reflect beloved characters Guests can encounter on their adventures in the park: Mickey, Minnie, Jessie, Buzz, Olaf and BB-8. For resort Guests, the arrival experience will also be enhanced that day with the opening of two additional bus loops, just steps away from the main entrance.
- Jaleo and Pepe by Chef Jose Andres is now open at Disney Springs. Find our more information here.
- Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge has a new menu! The fun-filled restaurant now includes a whole new array of all-you-care-to-enjoy signature skillets for lunch and dinner, as well as breakfast skillets (starting March 26). Take a look at the menu here.