This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Starting May 25, the Walt Disney World Resort will launch an Incredible Summer for 2018:
- At Magic Kingdom, Guests will party with Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Frozone from The Incredibles. Also for the first time ever, Guests will get to see Edna Mode, The super heroes will interact with guests with a “SUPER” dance party on the Rocket Tower Stage.
- Star-Lord and Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy will join an alien band at the America Gardens Theatre at Epcot. The party will feature hits from Awesome Mix Tapes 1 and 2.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios will welcome the grand opening of Toy Story Land. This new 11-acre land will shrink guests to the size of a toy and allow them go explore the fun and adventure of Andy’s backyard. There, guests can experience two new attractions: the family coaster Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers, as well as the fan-favorite, Toy Story Mania! The land’s Woody’s Lunch Box will be a new quick-service restaurant that will offer up tasty meals and old-fashioned soda floats to Toy Story Land Guests.
- This summer, Disney’s Animal Kingdom is celebrating its 20th anniversary with two super new experiences: A “dino-tastic” celebration where Donald Duck takes over DinoLand U.S.A. with prehistoric elements in a new and exciting character celebration; and “Explorers Meet UP! A Great Bird Adventure,” where Senior Wilderness Explorer Russell and his furry friend Dug, from Up, discover species of birds from around the world.
- José and Panchito from The Three Caballeros have joined the fun of Discovery Island Carnivale at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Discovery Island Carnivale, which takes place nightly on Discovery Island, celebrates with a dance party that features music from the Viva Gaia Street Band!, spectacular costumes, and more. José and Panchito will join this nightly street party through May 5.
- The Star Wars: Galactic Nights event will return to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on May 27. Take a look for more details about this event.
- Celebrating the 65th anniversary of Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Mr. Smee will appearing for a limited time at the Magic Kingdom through to February 10. The duo will appear for meet and greets in Fantasyland intermittently from 9:00 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- Now, even more Guests have the opportunity to take advantage of the Mobile Ordering Service. With the latest My Disney Experience update, Guests who have purchased the different Disney Dining Plans can redeem meals and snacks in Mobile Order. All three Disney dining plans are available with Mobile Order: the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, the Disney Dining Plan and the Disney Deluxe Dining Plan. To access Mobile Order, tap the “Order Food” button under “My Plans” in the app. Learn more by reading this article.
- The Atlanta Braves have announced they will extend their Spring Training agreement with the ESPN Wide World of Sports through April 2019.