This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner has been renamed as simply Dockside Diner at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Dockside Diner will continue to pay homage to the California-Crazy architecture that was popular in California in the 1950s and provide Guests with a place to grab a quick bite to eat while visiting Echo Lake.
- The 2018 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival will take place from February 28 to May 28.
- The SpectacuLAB presented by Murata has debuted at Epcot‘s Innoventions East. The show will take place daily at 10:30 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:15 p.m., and 4:30 p.m. Guests visiting The SpectacuLAB are invited to step inside and join a group of scientists, along with their eager tech-savvy intern, for a series of fun and engaging experiments demonstrating basic principles of science. Through the course of this show, Guests will have the opportunity to take an active part in the demonstrations and discover how these basic scientific principles actually form the foundation of some of the technologies we enjoy today.
- The new Ever After Jewelry Co. shop is now open in the Town Center neighborhood of Disney Springs. Featuring a selection of fine Disney jewelry and fashion accessories, Ever After Jewelry Co. replaced the former D-Living.
- At Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, the Singing Spirits Lounge will have live music on Friday nights from 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. This new lounge gives Guests the chance to sit back and enjoy drinks from the pool bar menu. In addition to that, a selection of appetizers will be available at the Singing Spirits Pool Bar.