This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- The Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover refurbishment at the Magic Kingdom has been extended through to at least December 26.
- The Taste of EPCOT Food and Wine Festival will end on November 22. More details here.
- An Annual Passholder-exclusive pop-up shop opened at Der Teddybar in the Germany pavilion EPCOT. This limited-time shop will be open Mondays through Fridays from 11:30 a.m. to park close through November 17.
- Late 2021 Walt Disney World vacation packages and tickets are now available to be booked! More details are here.
- Wolfgang Puck Express is now closed at Disney Springs. Details can be found here.
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort has officially reopened to Guests.