This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Guests visiting the Walt Disney World Resort do not need to wear masks while outdoors. According to Disney, face coverings are required for all Guests and Cast Members. They should be worn in all indoor locations, except when actively eating or drinking while stationary and maintaining appropriate physical distancing. Face coverings are optional in outdoor common areas, but are still required upon entering and throughout all attractions, theaters and transportation. More information can be found here.
- In addition, the Walt Disney World Resort has shared that they will be reducing their physical distancing measures in most locations, likely to 3-feet. According to Disney, six-feet distancing measures will continue in all dining locations and merchandise stores. More information can be found here.
- A Celebration of Festival of the Lion King is now taking place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom once again. Of course due to distancing measures, the show has been changed up just a little bit. The staging and choreography have been updated. In addition, a few parts of the show have been removed, like the acrobatics. More information can be found here.
- Are you looking for another great sweet treat location at EPCOT? Try the recently opened Gelateria Toscana! This walk-up window offers Tuscan-inspired sweet treats. It can be found in the Italy Pavilion in World Showcase and offers gelati, sorbetti, gelati floats, and much more. More details can be found here.
- Walt Disney World has introduced a new line of Pride merchandise Take a look to see what you can pick up here.