This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- A new exhibit will soon replace the current “Gallery of Arts and History” in the Morocco Pavilion at Epcot. The gallery will be unavailable starting August 19.
- The Astro Orbiter attraction at the Magic Kingdom will be closed for refurbishment through September 19.
- On Tuesday, August 20, Chef Wolfgang Puck will make an appearance at the Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill located in Disney Springs. During regular lunch and dinner dining hours, Chef Wolfgang will be mingling with Guests for meet and greets and signings of his cook book which can be purchased in the restaurant. The restaurant also announced that a new sparkling wine will be released that day. More information can be found here.
- A new ticket option is now available to Guests visiting the Walt Disney World Resort. The new Mid-Day Magic ticket gives Guests access to any of the four Disney theme parks, allowing entry starting at 12:00 p.m. Guests may purchase a date based 2, 3, or 4-Day Base Mid-Day Magic Ticket for a discounted price. The ticket must be used by December 15, 2019. More information about this ticket can be found here.
- For those attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, this year, you can gain access to every single party night for a fixed price thanks to the new Party Pass which will give access to most party nights, excluding October 31 2019. Pricing is $299 plus tax for ages 10 and above, and $284 plus tax for ages 3-9. More information can be found here.
- The Walt Disney World Resort recently confirmed that Mobile Order is now available at even more Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Restaurants. Guests are now able to use this service at:
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- World Premiere Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resorts
- End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resorts
- Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resorts
- A completely redesigned Tri-Circle-D Ranch is coming soon to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, which will offer a modern stable and updated outdoor spaces and facilities. The new ranch will maintain the history and spirit of the original Tri-Circle-D, welcoming guests to explore exhibits of classic Disney equestrian artifacts, some of which date back to the 1950s. More information can be found here.
- The Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort will be unavailable in late January 2020 to allow for refurbishment of the Luau Cove. The show is expected to resume on January 28, 2020.