This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- This fall, PizzeRizzo, a new quick service location in Muppets Courtyard will debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, serving delicious pizza and salads. The new PizzeRizzo is a classic family pizzeria owned and operated by Rizzo The Rat. PizzeRizzo will open in the former location of Pizza Planet.
- Goofy, Chip & Dale and Daisy & Donald are moving locations at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and will be meeting Guests in new locations. Goofy, Chip & Dale are located on Commissary Lane across from Writer’s Stop, while Daisy & Donald are by the main entrance in front of Sid Cahuenga’s porch.
- Guests will be able to take part in Disney Early Morning Magic, a special event for Guests seeking an in-park breakfast and first access to select attractions and characters at Disney’s Hollywood Studios prior to the park opening beginning August 1. During this event, a limited number of Guests will be able to enjoy Star Tours – The Adventures Continue and Toy Story Mania!, as well as being able to meet Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Olaf. Both park admission and a reservation are required for Disney Early Morning Magic, which will take place on different dates than Extra Magic Hours. Pricing is $69 plus tax for adults and $59 plus tax for children (ages 3-9). To make a reservation, Guests may call 407-827-7350.
- Club Villain reservations have been opened for every Friday and Saturday during September and October, with two shows performed nightly at 5:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Additionally, two shows will be offered on Halloween night, October 31. Club Villain is a ticketed dining and entertainment offering held in Sunset Showcase providing Guests the opportunity to enjoy culinary delights, fiendish concoctions from the Potions Bar, meet with the villains, and dance the night away. Club Villain is a popular ticketed offering; to make reservations call 407-WDW-DINE.
- DINOSAUR will be closed for refurbishment from July 25 – October 16, reopening to Guests on October 17. For more information about refurbishment work at Walt Disney World, make sure to check our Closures and Refurbs page.
- “Get Directions” will be coming soon to the My Disney Experience mobile app. Starting this week, Guests may navigate Walt Disney World Resort with the addition of a new way finding feature, “Get Directions,” on the My Disney Experience mobile app, which will help Guests find directions whether walking or taking Walt Disney World Resort Transportation.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming is now open in Town Center at Disney Springs. The restaurant features classic Southern fare, including Art’s Fabulous Fried Chicken, Shrimp & Grits, Fried Catfish, Momma’s Mac and Cheese and Shine Cake. The table service restaurant also serves grab-and-go items. Homecoming is open Sunday through Thursday until midnight and Friday and Saturday until 1:00 a.m.
- The Polite Pig will open in Town Center at Disney Springs in spring 2017. Serving lunch and dinner, The Polite Pig will feature a variety of wood-fired smoked and grilled items. The new venue will also introduce an innovative beverage program offering all drinks on tap – including beer, wine and cocktails. The Polite Pig, which has an famous sister restaurant called the Ravenous Pig, will be located across from UNIQLO.
- Speaking of UNIQLO, it is now open in Town Center at Disney Springs. The two-story store features core products in a variety of colors and styles. Guests will also find special concept corners unique to UNIQLO at Disney Springs that bring the brand’s Japanese heritage to life alongside an assortment of Disney-inspired products.