This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Guests visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be able to enjoy quick-service breakfast options at Restaurantosaurus in DinoLand U.S.A. The location will open at park open and will serve breakfast until 10:00 a.m. through June 10. Dishes will include Mickey waffle platters for both adults and children, breakfast cereals with milk, yogurt parfaits, fruit cups, and more.
- This summer, Cruz Ramirez from Cars 3 will stop by Pixar Place at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. More information will be coming soon.
- A new projection mapping show debuted at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. “Disney Movie Magic” begins 30 minutes before the Star Wars Galactic Spectacular firework show, and showcases some memorable scenes and music from the movies. The show lasts 10 minutes and will be presented nightly.
- The Festival of Fantasy Parade at the Magic Kingdom will move to a 2:00 p.m. start time beginning August 20.
- The United World Soccer shop, located in the West Side at Disney Springs, is being rebranded as the Pelé Soccer store. the store will sell official soccer gear, as well as unique, soccer classics you will only be able to find at Disney Springs, Pelé Soccer’s rebranding is expected to take place this summer.
- A fun dining event is going to take place at Disney Springs on June 2 and 3. Springs Street Eats will highlight eight food trucks – featuring some Central Florida favorites. You’ll find the trucks in the West Side outside of Cirque du Soleil on Friday, June 2 from 4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. and Saturday, June 3 from 12:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Here’s the list of the food trucks that will be visiting Disney Springs during this special event:
- Fantasy Fare – Treat your senses to fan favorites found at Disney theme parks around the world.
- World Showcase of Flavors – Try signature dishes inspired by cuisine featured at the Global Marketplaces during the annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Caketeer – High quality gourmet cupcake and custom cake.
- Philly’s Best Cheesesteaks – Serving up hot and fresh cheesesteak sandwiches.
- 900 Degreez Pizza – Features pizzas that cook in 90 seconds.
- Magic 4 UR Palate – Dishes that are appealing to the eye and arouse the taste buds.
- The London Fish and Chippy – Homemade beer batter haddock fish and chips.
- Tikiz Shaved Ice – Offering Ice Cream as well as refreshing Hawaiian Shaved Ice where Guests can dispense their own custom shaved ice syrup creations.
- Beginning Wednesdays in June at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, the “Gone Mad Party” returns to the outdoor patio by Gasparilla Island Grill from 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Guests can enjoy food and drink offerings for purchase and a view of the Happily Ever After fireworks show.