This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- The Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt will return for the Easter season from March 16 through April 1. Guests will have fun hunting high and low for eggs that portray favorite Disney characters. As you find the hidden character-themed eggs in the park, you’ll place the corresponding sticker on a specially themed Egg-stravaganza map in the country where you found the egg. Maps and stickers can be purchased for $5.99, plus tax at Disney Trader, Pin Central, and World Traveler. Once you complete the hunt, you’ll take the map to Disney Traders for a special surprise.
- New for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival will be Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration. In this hunt, Disney’s favorite honey bee, Spike, has been pollinating his way around the festival, giving Guests the chance to follow his pollination trail around at Epcot. You’ll pick up a garden map and stickers at Port of Entry and explore and be on the lookout for Spike as he pollinates Epcot’s gardens. In each garden, you’ll have to search for the plant Spike has pollinated, identifiable by Spike himself and a Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration plant stake. Once you find him, add the corresponding sticker to your map. When done, return your map for a springtime surprise. Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration can be purchased for $5.99, plus tax at Port of Entry.
- The Walt Disney World Resort is testing the Minnie Van Service as a means to take Guests to the Orlando International Airport. Guests can only use this option when traveling to the airport; they currently cannot use this option from the airport to their resort. This option is being offered at just Disney’s BoardWalk and only for Club Level Guests for flights that depart from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 a.m. The Minnie Vans can transport up to six Guests per vehicle and can carry up to three car seats. It is recommended that Guests take part in the Resort Airline Check-In and the cost to use this service to the airport is a flat $150. Guests should see the concierge and have the following information ready:
- Date and time of departure
- Flight number
- If they are TSA PreCheck
- Number of passengers traveling in the Minnie Van
- Number of car seats that will be needed
- Paddlefish at Disney Springs will be hosting a 4-course rooftop crab dinner on February 21 at 7:00 p.m. Guests can expect beautiful views and a delicious dining experience created by Executive Chef Steven Richard. Tickets can be purchased here for $75.
- Rix Sports Bar & Grill will be celebrating the Big Game on February 4 by offering an all-you-can-eat buffet for $21.95 per person. The event will take place from 5:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. Walk-Ins only. No reservations will be accepted. Menu items will include:
- Mini Hot Dog Bar with toppings: Chili, Cheese, Onions, Relish,
and Traditional Condiments
- Chicken Tenders: Traditional Buffalo Sauce, BBQ & Bleu
- Housemade BBQ Chips
- House Coleslaw
- Deli Sliders: Ham, Turkey & Roast Beef on Parker House Rolls