This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Holidays Happen Here Dance Party to occur at Disney’s Hollywood Studios beginning December 1 and lasting through the holiday season. Each evening, from 5:00 p.m. until park close, Guests are invited to join the party at Center Stage, where a DJ will be spinning a holiday mix and some surprise Disney friends stop by to dance along.
- At Epcot‘s United Kingdom Pavilion in World Showcase, a new four member acoustic group called Quickstep has begun performing drawing from Scottish, English and Irish traditions and featuring fiddle, flute, highland bagpipes, a traditional Irish frame drum and more.
- Speaking of acts that have been retired, the Canadian Lumberjacks will no longer be performing on The Mill Stage at the Canada Pavilion.
- At the Magic Kingdom, through December 24, Santa Claus will greet Guests in the Town Square Courtyard. During this time, Princess Aurora’s will be meeting Guests as the Castle Wall in Fantasyland.
- Enchanted Tales with Belle will no longer be offered during evening Extra Magic Hours. Guests will still have the option to visit the attraction during regular park operating hour or morning Extra Magic Hours.
- At Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Thirsty River Bar and Trek Snacks will open in Asia on December 12. The location will offer grab-and-go snacks along with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- The Ganachery chocolate shop will open at Disney Springs on December 15.