This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Minnie Vans will soon be back in action at the Walt Disney World Resort. Now, while we don’t have an official return date, Disney did share that this service would be back this summer. are Minnie Vans are personal ride share service that allows you to get around the Walt Disney World Resort quickly and comfortably. These are Disney-owned and operated vehicle that are themed to look like Minne Mouse and are driven by Cast Members and are easy to request by using the Lyft app on your smartphone. Find out more details here.
- International Cast Members will be welcomed back to the Walt Disney World Resort beginning this summer! Disney Cultural Representatives will be returning in phases beginning in August! Guests will initially start seeing international Cast Members in Germany, Norway, Italy, France, UK, and Canada for World Showcase at EPCOT. More details can be found here.
- Guests are invited to connect with the animals and celebrate the wonders of nature at Disney’s Animal Kingdom‘s Earth Week Celebration which will take place from April 18-24, 2022. During this week, Guests will be treated to unique character sightings and fun learning opportunities, specialty merchandise, themed food and beverages, a limited-time Wilderness Explorer badge and more. Find out the details here.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind will open at EPCOT this summer and will feature a shop called Treasures of Xandar. Treasures of Xandar will be operated by The Broker who has been awarded a contract to bring his famous store to EPCOT. What kinds of items will Guests be able too purchase? Well, some it it will pay tribute to Xandar and items acquired throughout the galaxy. But of course, some of it will celebrate the Guardians of the Galaxy – Star Lord, Groot, Drax, Gamora, and Rocket. More details can be found here.
- H2O Glow After Hours will be coming to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon beginning this Memorial Day Weekend. This after hours event will offer unique, vibrant décor, high-energy DJ dance parties, exclusive glow-themed menu offerings and so much more. Plus, you’ll get to experience your favorite attractions with shorter wait times. You’ll even receive a glowing wristband and tasty snacks like popcorn and select ice-cream treats to enjoy throughout the evening! Disney H20 Glow After Hours takes place between 8:00 p.m. -11:00 p.m. every Saturday night from May 28 to Aug. 27. Tickets will go on sale for the general public on April 1. More details can be found here.