Unless you are a Disney Vacation Club member, you may have never stayed in a Disney Vacation Club resort before. So, let’s take a look at some of the reasons you might want to consider booking a stay in a Disney Vacation Club resort on your next trip to Walt Disney World.
If you love the idea of a Hawaiian vacation, then you would love a stay at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. When you arrive, you are surrounded by lush greenery, greeted with a Hawaiian lei and made to feel like family. Similar to most Disney Vacation Club resorts, part of this resort houses hotel rooms, while the villas and over-water bungalows are designated as the Disney Vacation Club portion of the resort. So, what is there to love about Disney’s Polynesian Villas? Here are five reasons to stay at Disney’s Polynesian Resort, including the Villas and Bungalows!
1. Location, location, location. Disney’s Polynesian Resort is located on the monorail line, connecting guests right to the iconic Magic Kingdom park. It is also a short walk to the Ticket and Transportation Center. This is where guests can catch the monorail to Epcot. If you would prefer water transportation, guests can also take the water taxi to Magic Kingdom.
2. The Lava Pool is one of the best pools on Walt Disney World property. Take a ride down a water slide through a volcano, or enjoy the splash play zone nearby. If you’d like a quieter place to swim, Disney’s Polynesian Resort also offers a quiet pool.
3. Guests can choose from a wide variety of dining locations at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. From Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe for breakfast to dinner at ‘Ohana while overlooking Magic Kingdom, families can’t go wrong! Guests can also enjoy Captain Cook’s, the quick-service dining location, among other options, like Trader Sam’s.
4. The studio villas offer many conveniences of home, like a kitchenette area and sleeping accommodations for five. One of the best features of the Polynesian Villa studios is the split bathroom feature. One offers a luxurious rainfall shower and sink. The other offers a full bathroom, complete with a full size tub. If you need more space, check out the over-water bungalows. These offer two bedrooms, a full kitchen, gathering spaces along with a private deck and plunge pool.
5. Similar to many other Disney Vacation Club Resorts, Disney’s Polynesian Resort offers many ongoing activities for kids and families. Be sure to enjoy the poolside activities during the day, roasting marshmallows over the fire pit at the beach or watching the movies under the stars. When it is up and running, guests can also enjoy the Electrical Water Pageant from the beach.
Editor’s Note: Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort’s Villas and Bungalows have reopened, however the resort hotel will not be reopening until next summer. More details can be found here.
Did you like this article? Make sure to share it with your friends! Check below for easy ways to share!
Want to visit a Disney Destination? Contact The Magic for Less Travel for more information and a free, no-obligation quote.
Incoming search terms:
- https://www themouseforless com/blog_world/five-reasons-stay-disneys-polynesian-villas/
- disney polynesian resort vs villas
- is polynesian village a good place for kids to stay