This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- If you are staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel this holiday season, you’ll be able to take advantage of extra time in the park, for the temporary time being! That’s because to celebrate the holiday season, from now through January 3, 2022, the early theme park entry benefit for Disney Resort hotel Guests and Guests of other select hotels will be extended from 30 minutes to 60 minutes. More details can be found here.
- But that’s not the only change for the holiday season! From now through January 3, 2022, more attractions will be available through the Disney Genie+ service, as they will not be included as an individual Lightning Lane entrance purchase option! They include:
- Magic Kingdom: Space Mountain
- EPCOT: Frozen Ever After
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- The most beautiful EPCOT Festival is by far, the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival! Disney has shared that for 2022, the popular Walt Disney World festival will take place for 125 days. This year the festival will run from March 2 all the way through July 4! This festival includes delicious cuisine, colorful gardens, gorgeous topiaries and lively entertainment. Find out all the details, including what’s new for 2022 here.
- Another fan-favorite aspect of a Walt Disney World vacation is coming back! A select number of backstage tours will be returning in 2022, including the popular Keys to the Kingdom tour for the Magic Kingdom. These tours can be booked now and will officially return beginning February 6, 2022. Take a look at the full list of tours here.