This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Dining packages for the 2021 Candlelight Processional at EPCOT will go on sale October 26 2021. This year there are only four restaurants available and each package includes an appetizer, entrée and dessert or one buffet and a non-alcoholic beverage, plus one admission per person to the Candlelight Processional for that evening
- Biergarten: $62 ages 10 and up, $35 ages 3 – 9
- Coral Reef : $74 ages 10 and up, $25 ages 3 – 9
- Garden Grill: $71 ages 10 and up, $46 ages 3 – 9
- Rose & Crown: $63 ages 10 and up, $25 ages 3 – 9
2021 Candlelight Processional Narrators
- Chita Rivera – November 29 through December 1
- Jodi Benson – December 2 through December 4
- Alton Fitzgerald White – December 5 through December 7
- Lisa Ling – December 11 through December 13
- Steven Curtis Chapman – December 23 through December 25
- Blair Underwood – December 26 through December 28
- Pat Sajak – December 29 through December 30
- In addition, during the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays, holiday storytellers will return for 2021 including Las Posadas at the Mexico pavilion, Canadian Holiday Voyageurs in the Canada pavilion, Chinese Lion Dance in the China pavilion, A Hanukkah storyteller along the promenade, and storytellers in France, Italy, Japan, Norway and the United Kingdom. Guests will also be able to wave hello to Santa outside The American Adventure. The EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays begins November 26 and takes place daily through December 30.
- Disney has shared that during the hard ticketed “Disney Very Merriest After Hours” there will be a stage show, “Mickey & Minnie’s Very Merry Memories” that will be presented on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage. The show features nods to classic Magic Kingdom holiday stage shows, including “Mickey’s Twas the Night Before Christmas,” “Celebrate the Season” and “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration.”
- Guest will find Santa in the Santa Claus Merry Motorcade at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and a festive flotilla at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Santa Claus will also pay visits to Magic Kingdom and Disney Springs, where guests will have individualized time to wave hello.
- The Merry Menagerie returns at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, where animals take the form of life-size, artisan-sculpted puppets.
- Sunset Seasons Greetings returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Here, the Hollywood Tower Hotel transforms through projections into a Muppets gingerbread masterpiece, a “Toy Story” toy hotel, a snowy corner of Arendelle and a Dickensian village from “Mickey’s Christmas Carol.”
Incoming search terms:
- disney candlelight processional dining