This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Beginning on October 1, Disney Resort Hotel Guests, as well as Guests at select other hotels will be able to enjoy the parks just a little bit early with Early Theme Park Entry. The Walt Disney World Resort is introducing this brand new offering for which will give Guests 30-minute early entry to any theme park, every single day. Guests can choose which park they would like to visit in the morning and it gives extra park time on each day of a Guests’ vacation. Guests who visit the theme parks during the early hours will be able to experience select attractions, as well as have access to merchandise and food and beverage locations that will be open. The full list of attraction available, as well as participating hotels can be found here.
- The Walt Disney World Resort recently shared the first few dates available for the Extended Evening Theme Park Hours. This perk will allow Guests staying at a Disney Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels the chance to enjoy extended evening hours on select nights in select theme parks. More information about the initial dates, as well as which resort hotels are included can be found here. This week, Disney has finally shared which attractions will be included for this perk. Take a look here to see which attractions you can experience.
- Reservations are once again available for the Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise.The Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise invites Guests to sail out on one of the resort’s ferryboats for an evening on the Seven Seas Lagoon featuring delicious treats and fantastic fireworks views. Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise costs $99 for adults and $69 for children ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included). The cruise occurs on select nights beginning September 18. More details can be found here.
- Over a year ago, Disney shared that they would be updating Splash Mountain at the Magic Kingdom. This new update would be themed around the animated classic, The Princess and the Frog and would further tell the story of Princess Tiana. This past week, Disney has share a few more details about what we can expect with this new attraction. The story will take place after the final kiss. Guests will join Prince Naveen, Louis, and Tiana on her latest adventure – she is hosting a one-of-a-kind Mardi Gras celebration. The attraction will include original music that is inspired by songs from the film. Along the journey, Guests will be able to encounter some old friends and make new ones along the way. More details about this attraction can be found here.
- The Walt Disney World Resort has completed the updates to the Jungle Cruise in Magic Kingdom. These new updates add humor, wildlife and also reflect diversity of the world.