This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Tom Sawyer Island and the Liberty Square Riverboat have both reopened at the Magic Kingdom.
- The Swiss Family Treehouse at the Magic Kingdom is scheduled to close for refurbishment from March 12 through to March 25.
- Mad Tea Party at the Magic Kingdom will be closing for refurbishment from February 22 through to March 4.
- Recently announced, the brand new exhibit, The Soul of Jazz: An American Adventure has officially debuted at EPCOT. Guests can find this new exhibit in the American Adventure Rotunda. The Soul of Jazz: An American Adventure is an exhibit that celebrates this distinctly American musical art form. More details can be found here.
- To celebrate Black History Month, Disney Springs is going to put the spotlight on Black culture, as well as African-American talent with its Celebrate Soulfully at Disney Springs event. Walt Disney World Guests will be able to enjoy specialty dishes, art displays, special offerings, music, and more the entire month of February. More details can be found here.