This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Something gnu (new) is coming to the Jungle Cruise attraction at the Magic Kingdom. Disney shared that as an update to the Jungle Cruise story, the skippers will now be a part of the attraction at both the Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park. More details can be found here.
- The EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival kicks off on March 3. This year it will be the longest festival yet, as the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival runs all the way until July 5. The 2021 festival will be known as a “taste” of the festival, since many traditional experiences will return, but not all. Click here to look at the fun that this year’s festival will offer!
- Guests will once again be able to splish and splash at Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park beginning on March 7! Tickets cost $69 + tax (Adult) and $63 + tax (ages 3 – 9). Other ticket options are also available. Unlike the theme parks, at this time, Guests will not need to make a park reservation to visit the water park. Of course, reservation requirements are subject to change. More details can be found here.
- The M&M Store is now open at Disney Springs.
- Disney has updated their Walt Disney World mask policy and now includes solid plastic panel. In addition, Guests will still need to wear a mask, even if they have gotten the COVID vaccine. More details can be found here.