This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Splash Mountain at the Magic Kingdom will soon be completely reimagined to a story that is inspired by The Princess and the Frog. We pick-up this story after the final kiss, and join Princess Tiana and Louis on a musical adventure featuring some of the powerful music from the film. More details about this change can be found here.
- 2021 Walt Disney World Vacation packages are now able to be booked. More information can be found here.
- Beginning July 11, Be Our Guest Restaurant will exclusively offer table-service dining for lunch and dinner. Breakfast will no longer be offered, temporarily.
- The Walt Disney World Resort officially announced that a new donut concept, Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew, is coming soon to Disney Springs. More details can be found here.
- The National Basketball Association officially announced it will finish its 2019-20 season at the Walt Disney World Resort. The season is currently expected to resume in July with team practices and games played at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in the Arena, Field House and Visa Athletic Center. More details can be found here.
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf officially reopened its doors to Guests. Both courses are available to the public. The location has introduced a variety of safety measures to allow Guests to have fun while also focusing on being safe, including temperature checks, social distancing markers, hand sanitizer stations, reduced capacity, and more. Reservations are currently not required but they are HIGHLY recommended as available tee times have been reduced. Reserve a tee time in advance by calling 407-WDW-PLAY.
- Tri-Circle-D Ranch has officially reopened again at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. More details can be found here.