This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Star-Lord, Gamora and their Xandarian friends have returned to Epcot to rock out with the Guardians of the Galaxy—Awesome Mix Live! show. The show takes place at 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:45 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8 p.m. at America Gardens Theatre. There are also special snacks available for purchase to celebrate the show. More information can be found here.
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will return on July 11. When the space, which includes the Affection Section, Conservation Station, and Wildlife Express Train, returns, it will also include a new option – the Animation Experience. During the experience, Guests will learn more about some of the animals who call the park home and then be able to create a personalized piece of Disney art through an instructor-led animation class. Each session will be different, and FastPass+ will be offered. More details can be found here.
- On select nights, starting August 18, Restaurantosaurus Burgers and Sundaes will be offered. For one price, Guests will choose an entrée from gourmet entree, plus a side dish, a non-alcoholic beverage, and an ice cream sundae. Restaurantosaurus Burgers and Sundaes will cost $22.99, plus tax for adults and $14.99, plus tax for children age 3-9. Reservations will be available starting June 12 by calling 407-WDW-DINE. More details about this experience can be found here.
- The Toy Story Drop! pop-up experience featuring the new mobile game Toy Story Drop! , is now open at Disney Springs. Through August 9, Guests have the opportunity to play the game for free, take a photo with The Claw, and more. Details can be found here.
- New cabanas are now available at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon. These private areas of the park are the perfect addition to your water park trip for ultimate relaxation. All cabanas come with mugs, towels, a locker, and a cooler. Guests can book a cabana by calling 407-WDW-PLAY.
- Guests looking to play mini golf on their Walt Disney World vacation can now get tee times in advance at both Disney’s Fantasia Gardens and Disney’s Winter Summerland by calling 407-WDW-PLAY. Similar to a dining experience, standard booking guidelines will apply to miniature golf tee times, which means that Guests who don’t show up to play will be charged a $10 fee.