This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort French Quarter is no longer offering the Bayou Pirate Adventure cruise. Guests will still have the option to choose from three pirate adventures at Disney resorts, including:
- Disney’s Pirate Adventure at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Islands of the Caribbean Pirate Cruise at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Albatross Treasure Cruise at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort and Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Easter Sunday religious services will be held in the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort on April 16. Catholic Masses will take place at 8:00am and 10:30am and a Protestant Service will take place at 9:15am.
- At Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, hand-decorated, edible Easter Eggs will be on display throughout the lobby April 11-19.
- Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast has debuted at Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk. Characters include Rapunzel and Flynn Rider and Ariel and Prince Eric. Pricing is $34 for adults and $20 for children. This dining period will operate from 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Disney’s Water Parks are testing a virtual queue system for Guests through April 7. Virtual queuing allow Guests to reserve a place in line for an attraction without physically waiting in the queue. The test includes Downhill Double Dipper, Slush Gusher and Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach and Miss Adventure Falls at Typhoon Lagoon.
- Portobello Country Italian Trattoria at Disney Springs will close for refurbishment beginning on April 24. The reimagined restaurant will feature an authentic Italian concept including a family style menu along with craft Italian beers and wines. The location is expected to reopen this fall.