This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Guests who are up to 60 days from their Walt Disney World Resort hotel check-in date can now choose one FastPass+ reservation for one of the Toy Story Land attractions (which include Slinky Dog Dash Roller Coaster, Alien Swirling Saucers, and Toy Story Mania!), plus two other attractions in the park such as Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, and more. To find out more information about how all this will work, as well as helpful tips for making FastPass+ reservations going forward at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, check out our recent blog post.
- In addition, beginning July 1, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be open from 8:00 a.m – 10:30 p.m. for a limited time. There will also be even more Extra Magic Hour opportunities available including daily morning Extra Magic Hours, plus evening Extra Magic Hours offered once per week.
- Through May 5, Fairfax Fare on Sunset Boulevard will be testing a breakfast menu at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Guests will be able to enjoy the following breakfast items:
- Hot oatmeal and fresh berries with brown sugar and maple glaze
- Loaded scrambled eggs with chorizo, peppers, onions and potatoes
- “Breakfast on a Bun” with eggs, ham, swiss and spinach on an herb cheese-smeared onion roll
- Freshly-baked pastry basket featuring miniature baked goods
- Fresh fruit
- Toasted bagels
- Kids’ scrambled eggs and potatoes
- Guests will soon be able to explore Disney Parks in a whole new way using the all-new Play Disney Parks app! Coming this summer on iOS and Android, Guests will be able to play in the parks like never before using this soon-to-launch mobile app. They will be able to access exclusive experiences through activities that interact with the surrounding environment. With the touch of a button, while waiting in line, you’ll be able to play with family and friends at certain locations. The app will be free to download.
- At Epcot, the Stave Church Gallery in the Norway Pavilion is now showcasing a brand-new exhibit called “Gods of the Vikings.” This exhibit celebrates the Norse gods and goddesses that inspired the ancient Vikings of Scandinavia in their daily lives. Guests can learn more about the popular Viking gods Thor, Odin, Freyja, and Loki through displays of authentic Viking artifacts. Through this exhibit, Guests will discover how Norse mythology helped the Vikings live their lives and understand the world around them. To view the previous Frozen exhibit, which this one replaced, visit our YouTube page.