This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Disney has announced the final performance for Illuminations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot will be on September 30. The new show, Epcot Forever will debut on October 1. For full information, see here.
- For a limited time starting April 19, a sneak peek of Disney’s all-new live-action film, Aladdin, will be presented as part of the Walt Disney Presents attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The film opens in theaters on May 24.
- Tickets are now on sale for the 2019 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Find out more here.
- The Magic Kingdom has introduced a new Plant Based Cuisine Guide for Guests looking for plant-based food and beverage options in the park. This new tool helps Guests easily identify items free from animal meat and common animal products that many vegetarians avoid, including milk, eggs, and honey.
- Mr and Mrs Easter Bunny are now appearing for a meet and greet at the Magic Kingdom. The duo will be in the Town Square Courtyard next to City Hall through to April 21.
- The third garage for Disney Springs, the Grapefruit Garage, will officially open April 16.
- Guests visiting the Town Center section of Disney Springs can now stop at the Disney Ticket Center. Conveniently located at Disney Springs Town Center near the Welcome Center, this location is a new place for most of your ticketing needs including the following:
- Purchase Disney theme park tickets, make upgrades and pick up will call tickets
- Purchase or renew Walt Disney World Resort Annual Passes
- Purchase Military Salute tickets and upgrades
- Make Disney Springs restaurant reservations
Guests who visit the Welcome Center will continue to be able to be assisted with lost and found items, currency exchange, and any general questions Guests may have. The Disney Ticket Center operating hours are Sunday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. and Friday-Saturday, 10:00 a.m.- 11:30 p.m.
- A new Beauty and the Beast themed lounge will be added this fall at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort. Find out all the details here.
- The Game Station Arcade has returned to Disney’s Contemporary Resort. The arcade will operate daily from 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. in the space previously occupied by the Pixar Play Zone.