This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- A new German rock group called Durch & Durch is coming soon to the Germany pavilion at Epcot. Durch & Durch will bring their fresh pop-rock sound to the stage. Beginning March 30, Guests will be able to catch the band from Friday-Tuesdays at the stage between Germany and the African Outpost. Showtimes will be the following: 12:05 p.m., 1:05 p.m., 2:10 p.m., 3:10 p.m., 5:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m., and 7:00 p.m.
- Woody, Buzz, and Jessie will be greeting guests throughout Toy Story Land on a daily basis at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Tickets are now on sale for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Check the site for dates and pricing.
- Pizza Ponte, located in The Landing of Disney Springs now offers delicious breakfast pizzas, salads, sandwiches, and pastries on its new breakfast menu. Guests are invited to stop by any day of the week starting at 8:00 a.m. to enjoy breakfast options.
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort is once again offering the “Return to Sleepy Hollow” experience, which includes a group viewing of the 1949 Disney animated classic film The Legend of Sleepy Hollow inside the Tri-Circle-D Ranch stables. During the event, you’ll be able to see galloping ghosts and experience an up close and personal encounter with the Headless Horseman. New for this year is a a dessert party at 9:00 p.m. “Return to Sleepy Hollow” will be available September 28-30, October 3-7, October 10-14, 17-21, 24-31 2018 at 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. General seating costs $22 per person. Premium seating costs $38 per person, which includes a priority photo opportunity with the Headless Horseman and a Halloween treat bag. And the dessert party at 9:00 p.m. costs $60 per person. To reserve your place, call 407-WDW-TOUR.
- Spyglass Grill at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort is now open and is a walk-up counter service restaurant that will be serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Spyglass Grill is located near to the pool in Trinidad South, operating from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily. Breakfast items include a Cream Cheese Guava-stuffed French Toast and a Breakfast Cuban. Lunch and dinner includes a Chorizo Burger and Passion Fruit Tres Leches.