This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Lots of details came out this week about what to expect with Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Take a look at our Guide which showcases information about the attractions, shopping, dining, and more.
- Guests will soon be able to meet Disney Junior’s Fancy Nancy at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. You’ll find Nancy at an all-new character greeting location in the Animation Courtyard, where she’ll be meeting in front of her backyard playhouse. Nancy will also soon be part of breakfast at Disney Junior Play ‘n Dine at Hollywood & Vine joining Vampirina, Doc McStuffins and Roadster Racer Goofy. To make room for Fancy Nancy, Sofia the First will be leaving both the Animation Courtyard and Hollywood & Vine.
- Bollywood Beats, an Indian dance experience, has debuted in Asia at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. This show features traditional Indian dance, from classical Indian rhythms of Kathak to the proud folk style of Bhangra to modern Bollywood popular dance. This show will be presented on the stage across from the Anandapur Theater several times daily: 12:30 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m., and 6:30 p.m.
- Something Silver on the West Side at Disney Springs is set to close in the near future. In addition, Sublime, a kiosk located just outside Paddlefish in The Landing has also closed.
- Soon, there will be brand new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique location and the expansion of another. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will bring its transformations to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa starting this summer, inviting young princesses and knights to participate. To help make way for this experience, Ivy Trellis Salon will move to be part of Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Additionally, the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at the Magic Kingdom will be expanded so more Guests will be able to enjoy it. When the expansion is completed, the check-in area will be located in Castle Couture, along with dresses and fitting rooms. The photo studio, which is currently located in Castle Couture, will move to Sir Mickey’s. The Magic Kingdom location will remain open while work takes place this spring and summer, and existing reservations will not be affected. Guests may continue to make reservations for both the Disney Springs and Magic Kingdom’s Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique locations by calling (407) WDW-STYLE.