This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- We have the opening dates for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! The new land will open much earlier than anticipated, on August 29.
- Magic Kingdom Guests are invited to take a lunch break at Aunt Polly’s on Tom Sawyer Island. Aunt Polly’s will be open during lunch March 9-16 from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Menu items will include:
- Becky’s Buttery Biscuit BBQ Sliders with House-made Cajun Chips
- Peanut Butter and Raspberry Preserve Sandwich with House-made Cajun Chips
- Peanut Butter, Nutella and Banana Sandwich with House-made Cajun Chips
- Soft Pretzel Sticks with choice of Dipping Sauce
- Mississippi Mud Brownie A La Mode
- Barq’s Root Beer Float with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Odwalla Lemonade & Sweet Tea Slush
- Little Guests can now take part in Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. The experience will be offered from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., and has Captain Hook looking for a new band of adventurers to learn the pirate code and follow clues leading to hidden treasure. As part of Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew, young buccaneers will comb through the resort and set sail on a pontoon boat around Crescent Lake including an escape room type experience. Once the treasure is unearthed, there will be a Pirate Feast that includes selections such as Cannon Meatballs with marinara or macaroni and “gold” sauce for entrees, along with a treasure chest treat or fruit for dessert. Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew is priced at $55 (plus tax) per child and is available for ages 4 to 12. Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew begins on April 28 and too book reservations, call 407-824-KIDS.