This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Guests will find Santa Claus in the Town Square Courtyard at the Magic Kingdom from now through to December 24. He’ll be appearing from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily.
- Due to the release of Frozen 2, Anna and Elsa are wearing their new royal attire as they meet Guests at the Royal Sommerhus at Epcot.
- A new a cappella group known as “Chilli Da Mur” is now performing in the Germany pavilion at Epcot. Guests will be able to hear them perform Sunday-Tuesday and Friday-Saturday. Known for their unique take on classic folk songs, this all-girl group will be at Epcot through the end of the year.
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance will not currently be part of Disney’s Hollywood Studios Extra Magic Hours when it opens.
- Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar at Disney Springs has debuted complete with over-the-top décor and a limited-time menu of food and beverages. More details can be found here.
- Guests visiting Disney Springs at the Walt Disney World Resort should know that the Grapefruit parking garage is no longer available for rideshare pickup and drop off. As of now, only the Marketplace and West Side bus loops are designated rideshare pickup and drop off locations at Disney Springs.