This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- The menus are out for the Epcot Festival of the Holidays Holiday Kitchens! Take a look at what you can expect to enjoy.
- To celebrate, Ralph Breaks the Internet, Ralph and Vanellope von Schweetz are going to be able to be met Epcot starting November 21 in Innoventions West. Then, later this winter, Guests will be able to meet with regular encounters with Epcot guests in the ImageWorks area of the Imagination Pavilion.
- Guests visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom can embark on a Pin Trading journey. This limited-time offering – known as “PinQuest” – turns Guests into QuestEARs on a wild journey through six different destinations around the park as they discover hidden clues along the way. Cast Members called NavigatEARS help Guests on their journey by selling Clue Cards specific to their location. QuestEARs repeat these steps for every Clue Card purchased at each location. Once they have collected all six pins, adventurers have the chance to solve a final riddle and become eligible to purchase a special completer pin. QuestEARs can purchase the PinQuest Adventure kit and Clue Cards at any of the following locations:
- Mombasa Marketplace/Ziwani Traders
- The Outpost Shop
- Serka Zong Bazaar
- Discovery Trading Company
- Chester and Hester’s Dinosaur Treasures