This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- While we initially reported that the FuelRod kiosks around the Walt Disney World Resort would start charging a $3 fee beginning on November 1, it appears as though that fee was rolled back. More details can be found here.
- There are now more Disney After Hours event dates to choose from in winter and spring 2020 at the Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Disney After Hours events enable Guests to experience the park after it closes. In addition, ice cream, popcorn and bottled beverages are also included with event admission. More details can be found here.
- In addition to the return of the Disney After Hours event, the Disney Villains After Hours event will also be returning to the Magic Kingdom. Find out more here.
- Jingle Cruise, the holiday overlay of the Jungle Cruise is now open for the 2019 Christmas season at the Magic Kingdom. Jingle Cruise includes holiday props, music and changes to the script to celebrate the season.
- Mickey Mouse will be moving to an all-new character greeting location in Epcot to the Imagination Pavilion. He’ll be found near the queue for Disney-Pixar Short Film Festival, greeting Guests and celebrating his long history of silver-screen stardom. Details can be found here.
- The new fast-casual Regal Eagle Smokehouse will open this winter in Epcot’s World Showcase at the American Adventure Pavilion. The menu features cuisine that is based on classic American backyard barbecue, featuring platers, sandwiches and salads. The menu can be found here.