Opening this winter at Epcot will be a brand new quick service restaurant called Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue. Regal Eagle is replacing Liberty Inn at the American Adventure Pavilion and when it opens will offer up American barbecue options, as well as craft brews. Today, we found out the menu for this new restaurant and it looks delicious! Items will include:
- sliced Texas beef brisket sandwich with house-made spicy mop sauce on garlic toast
- South Carolina smoked sausage sandwich with tangy mustard sauce and caramelized onions
- Memphis dry-rub pork ribs platter
- North Carolina chopped smoked pork butt platter
- Kansas City smoked chicken platter
- grilled burger topped with BBQ pork and a fried onion ring
- Power Greens Salad with chilled pulled chicken, fresh citrus, and a citrus vinaigrette
- plant-based BBQ burger featuring a plant-based patty topped with BBQ jackfruit served on vegan garlic toast
Looking for sauces? There will be a plethora of choices including a spicy mop sauce, sweet BBQ, tangy mustard, and a vinegar-based sauce.
Sides are so important in a barbecue restaurant and here, the options will be plentiful. Options will include french fries, beer-battered onion rings, mac and cheese, baked beans with burnt ends, house-made pickles, and creamy slaw.
Kids will be able to grab a burger, BBQ chicken salad, BBQ chicken leg or chicken salad, and even a BBQ rib platter, all served with their choice of two sides.
Dessert options at Regal Eagle Smokehouse will include things like banana pudding, a s’mores brownie, or a cup of fresh watermelon garnished with torn mint.
As far as beverages are concerned, there will be a selection of beer and cider from around the country, wines from the west coast, and specialty regional cocktails with and without alcohol. You’ll also get to enjoy an outdoor bar pouring your favorite craft brews on draft, and there will be an outdoor seating area that will be a great place to sit back and sip on a refreshing option.